Cost of living in Nyiregyhaza, Hungary compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00484 LYD / HUF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nyiregyhaza (Hungary) is 35% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,945 Dinar (401,383 Ft) in Nyiregyhaza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangui costs 500,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (about 2 hours ago)