Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 262 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.593 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 6% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,802 Dinar (€1,131) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)