Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 294 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.504 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 6% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,318 Dinar (€2,206) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)