Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 253 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.526 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 8% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,225 Dinar (€2,113) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Munich costs €10 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 3 hours ago)