Cost of living in Nuku`alofa, Tonga, Tonga vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.615 LYD / TOP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuku`alofa, Tonga (Tonga) is 18% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,014 Dinar (Pa'anga 3,277) in Nuku`alofa, Tonga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)