Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06559 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is 37% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,130 Dinar (Mex$ 17,229) in Nuevo Laredo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 2 hours ago)