Cost of living in Novorossiysk, Russia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02437 LYD / RUB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novorossiysk (Russia) is 19% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,545 Dinar (руб 104,444) in Novorossiysk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)