Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 302%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 150 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.707 LYDX / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 87% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,172 Dinar (R$ 8,772) in Novo Hamburgo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 30₴ (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oslo costs kr 4,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £17,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tartu costs €630 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)