Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 118 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36246 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,336 Dinar (R$ 3,686) in Novo Hamburgo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $600 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zagreb costs 0.70 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)