Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 343 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01214 LYD / RSD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 33% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,015 Dinar (165,960 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $505 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 2 hours ago)