Cost of living in Novara, Italy compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.578 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novara (Italy) is 13% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,156 Dinar (€1,366) in Novara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $448 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Palo Alto, California costs $10 (36 minutes ago)