Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41256 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,514 Dinar (R$ 3,669) in Nova Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 180₴ (about 1 hour ago)