Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42754 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,590 Dinar (R$ 6,058) in Nova Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)