Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01263 LYD / XPF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 62% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,070 Dinar (401,572 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)