Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01278 LYD / XPF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 63% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,309 Dinar (415,549 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)