Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01319 LYD / XPF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 67% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,999 Dinar (227,404 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baghdad costs 620,000 Dinar (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)