Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03874 LYD / MRU *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 12% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,024 Dinar (52,262 UM) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling77 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$800 (25 minutes ago)