Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00402 LYD / MRO *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,918 Dinar (726,245 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)