Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00396 LYD / MRO *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 6% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,922 Dinar (737,294 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (41 minutes ago)