Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 435 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.826 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 14% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,286 Dinar (£1,252) in Nottingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago de Cali costs COL$750 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaduz costs CHF 20 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $33,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 2 hours ago)