Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 434 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.817 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 12% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,024 Dinar (£1,114) in Nottingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)