Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 442 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.876 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 15% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,187 Dinar (£1,165) in Nottingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)