Cost of living in Norwich, United Kingdom compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 184 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.806 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norwich (United Kingdom) is 21% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,062 Dinar (£1,141) in Norwich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 1 hour ago)