Cost of living in Northampton, United Kingdom compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.748 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Northampton (United Kingdom) is 20% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,588 Dinar (£2,053) in Northampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (38 minutes ago)