Cost of living in Northampton, United Kingdom vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.791 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Northampton (United Kingdom) is 23% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,973 Dinar (£1,102) in Northampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 3 hours ago)