Cost of living in Northampton, United Kingdom compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.791 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Northampton (United Kingdom) is 22% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,312 Dinar (£1,291) in Northampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (21 minutes ago)