Cost of living comparison between Norrköping, Sweden and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15448 LYD / SEK
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 22% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,801 Dinar (24,604 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)