Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15495 LYD / SEK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 18% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,130 Dinar (13,744 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Laguna Niguel, California costs $5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $807 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)