Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16086 LYD / SEK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 25% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,749 Dinar (23,308 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (20 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (44 minutes ago)