Cost of living in Nogales, Mexico compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06602 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nogales (Mexico) is 10% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,615 Dinar (Mex$ 24,463) in Nogales.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (42 minutes ago)