Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.680 LYD / OMR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 10% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,446 Dinar (﷼ 936) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)