Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.721 LYD / OMR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 10% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,584 Dinar (﷼ 963) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (36 minutes ago)