Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.705 LYD / OMR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 10% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,575 Dinar (﷼ 965) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,500 (26 minutes ago)