Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 198 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02089 LYD / RUB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 25% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,424 Dinar (руб 68,158) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)