Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01997 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 39% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,097 Dinar (₨54,925) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)