Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 209 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35284 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,639 Dinar (R$ 4,645) in Niterói.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Venice costs €5.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $7 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Marrakech costs 2,500 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)