Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 237 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35980 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,402 Dinar (R$ 3,896) in Niterói.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)