Cost of living comparison between Niterói, Brazil and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 344 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44142 LYD / BRL
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,143 Dinar (R$ 7,120) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)