Cost of living in Nishinomiya, Japan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01225 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nishinomiya (Japan) is 5% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,516 Dinar (¥123,817) in Nishinomiya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)