Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 178 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01238 LYD / RSD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 33% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,179 Dinar (176,056 Дин.) in Niš.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (34 minutes ago)