Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01234 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 33% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,393 Dinar (¥193,849) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)