Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 279 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.583 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 10% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,972 Dinar (€1,246) in Nicosia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 750 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)