Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 325 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.634 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 13% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,033 Dinar (€1,244) in Nicosia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)