Cost of living in Nice, France compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 266 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.573 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nice (France) is 26% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,527 Dinar (€1,607) in Nice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)