Cost of living comparison between Nice, France and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 254 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.519 LYD / EUR
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nice (France) is 28% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,176 Dinar (€2,750) in Nice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)