Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York, United States vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.389 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York (United States) is 10% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,094 Dinar ($1,508) in Niagara Falls, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$6,880,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)