Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 396 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.788 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 17% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,222 Dinar (£1,243) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Vermont costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $480 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €8 (22 minutes ago)