Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 164 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.847 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 17% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,098 Dinar (£1,136) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 500,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 0.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Satu Mare costs 30 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 120 kr (about 1 hour ago)