Cost of living comparison between Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 562 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.702 LYD / GBP
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 13% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,523 Dinar (£2,069) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 2 hours ago)