Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 94 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.035 LYD / AUD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 37% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,606 Dinar (AU$2,517) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Turku costs €0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almaty costs 2,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)