Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 117 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.030 LYD / AUD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 36% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,178 Dinar (AU$2,114) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 23 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)