Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 239 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.982 LYD / AUD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 29% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,455 Dinar (AU$2,500) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ottawa costs C$35 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 800 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €25 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)