Cost of living comparison between Newcastle, Australia and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.070 LYD / AUD
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 41% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,575 Dinar (AU$4,275) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tampere costs €90 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)