Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 170 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.991 LYD / AUD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 30% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,206 Dinar (AU$2,227) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $953 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (about 2 hours ago)