Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,561 prices entered by 1,237 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.367 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 88% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,571 Dinar ($2,611) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santiago de Compostela costs €2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €170 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (18 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (18 minutes ago)