Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.938 LYD / NZD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 33% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,255 Dinar (NZ$2,405) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gondar costs 50,000 Birr (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $11 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)