Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.978 LYD / NZD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 43% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,713 Dinar (NZ$2,773) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)