Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.019 LYD / NZD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 46% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,620 Dinar (NZ$2,571) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)