Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.942 LYD / NZD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 39% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,497 Dinar (NZ$2,650) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,377 (about 1 hour ago)