Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.922 LYD / NZD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 35% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,438 Dinar (NZ$2,644) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)