Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 335 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.395 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,478 Dinar ($3,211) in New Orleans, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (11 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)