Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 418 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.375 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana (United States) is 32% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,633 Dinar ($1,915) in New Orleans, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.35 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)