Cost of living comparison between New Orleans, Louisiana, United States and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 320 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.423 LYD / USD
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana (United States) is 48% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,449 Dinar ($3,126) in New Orleans, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £5.00 (43 minutes ago)