Cost of living in New Haven, Connecticut, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.340 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Haven, Connecticut (United States) is 21% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,930 Dinar ($1,440) in New Haven, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,413 (39 minutes ago)