Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 848 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18843 LYD / GTQ *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 5% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,608 Dinar (Q8,533) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Asmara costs Nakfa4,300 (40 minutes ago)