Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 438 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18795 LYD / GTQ *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 6% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,952 Dinar (Q15,704) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $127 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,860 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,860 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)