Cost of living comparison between Guatemala City, Guatemala and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 396 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18680 LYD / GTQ
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 7% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,802 Dinar (Q15,002) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1,017 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,372 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 36,000 сўм (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)