Cost of living in Neuquén, Argentina compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 156 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07825 LYD / ARS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neuquén (Argentina) is 21% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,344 Dinar (ARS $17,175) in Neuquén.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maastricht costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta del Este costs $U350 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,400 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Eugene, Oregon costs $505 (about 2 hours ago)