Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38729 LYD / ILS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 49% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,384 Dinar (6,155 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kazan' costs руб 36,990 (about 1 hour ago)