Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37682 LYD / ILS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 44% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,594 Dinar (6,885 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)