Cost of living comparison between Netanya, Israel and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 130 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37202 LYD / ILS
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 47% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,399 Dinar (11,824 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)