Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10258 LYD / ZAR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 5% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,908 Dinar (R 18,599) in Nelspruit.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 14,000 (about 2 hours ago)