Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00046 LYD / COP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 27% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,314 Dinar (COL$2,844,043) in Neiva.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (less than a minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (7 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (18 minutes ago)