Cost of living comparison between Neiva, Colombia and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00048 LYD / COP
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 27% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,378 Dinar (COL$4,999,179) in Neiva.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)