Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13776 LYD / ZMW *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,671 Dinar (12,132 Kwacha) in Ndola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)