Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13819 LYD / ZMW *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,670 Dinar (12,085 Kwacha) in Ndola.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs ARS $23 (about 1 hour ago)