Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37399 LYD / ILS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 24% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,106 Dinar (5,631 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €73 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2.47 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Sebastian costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Marseille costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)