Cost of living in Naucalpan, Mexico compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07363 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naucalpan (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,345 Dinar (Mex$ 18,271) in Naucalpan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)