Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 453 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40947 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,593 Dinar (R$ 3,889) in Natal.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)