Cost of living in Nassau, Bahamas vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 147 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.388 LYD / BSD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nassau (Bahamas) is 61% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,067 Dinar (B$2,210) in Nassau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)