Cost of living in Nashville, Tennessee, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 507 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.415 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nashville, Tennessee (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,326 Dinar ($3,057) in Nashville, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 1 hour ago)