Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.613 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 17% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,572 Dinar (€975) in Narva.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kohat costs ₨1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $10 (23 minutes ago)