Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.565 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 31% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,933 Dinar (€2,513) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (22 minutes ago)