Cost of living in Naples, Italy compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 213 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.565 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 19% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,877 Dinar (€2,477) in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)