Cost of living in Naples, Italy compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 405 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.586 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 16% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,094 Dinar (€1,320) in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £71 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,803 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €45 (about 3 hours ago)