Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.956 LYD / NZD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 26% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,387 Dinar (NZ$2,496) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in León costs €170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30,000 (about 2 hours ago)