Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.943 LYD / NZD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 23% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,086 Dinar (NZ$2,212) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (39 minutes ago)