Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.019 LYD / NZD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 36% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,176 Dinar (NZ$2,136) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.31 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (33 minutes ago)