Cost of living in Nantucket, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 89 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.398 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantucket (United States) is 111% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,794 Dinar ($2,714) in Nantucket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨559 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$10 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)