Cost of living in Nantucket, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.356 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantucket (United States) is 81% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,264 Dinar ($2,408) in Nantucket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)