Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19848 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 8% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,649 Dinar (8,306元) in Nantong.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)